|Power Station.||Renewable Energy.|
Avail of the superiority of the experienced dryfit technology.
In telecommunications, Sonnenschein A400 batteries are simply indispensable. But also in applications like utility, emergency lighting, security, railways and other safety power supplies the Sonnenschein A400 is a proven reliable source of energy.
The success of Sonnenschein A400 batteries comes from the internationally superior dryfit technology.
- Exceptional energy storage capacity combined with long life.
- Maintenance-free during the whole service life due to the Sonnenschein dryfit technology.
- Nominal capacity 5.5 – 180 Ah C10.
- 12 years design life at 20°C ambient temperature (80% remaining capacity from C10)
- Grid plate construction consisting of a lead calcium alloy.
- Very low gassing due to internal gas recombination.
- Shelf life up to 2 years at 20°C without recharge due to the very low self discharge rate.
- Short recharging time.
- Proof against deep discharge according to DIN 43 539 T5.
- Trouble-free transportation of operational blocks, no restrictions for rail, road, sea and air.